Mar 27, 2009

I hope you have enjoyed the information on this site and have been inspired to sign up to 70cents.net today.

If you still need a bit of encouragement then please be aware that I am committed to building my own matrix on the site and this means not only signing people up, but also teaching them how to get referrals (and hence earn cash) too.

I'll try and help all of my referrals as much as possible in any way I can, feel free to email me at DUPTAM@gmail.com any time.

Join under me and lets build a team that will help each and every member cash in on the new, innovative and amazing opportunity that is 70cents.net!

Here is a quick checklist to let you know exactly what steps to take from the very beginning:
  • Grab yourself an Alertpay account,
  • Get at least $1.00 in it (find out some tips on the bonus page),
  • Sign up to 70cents.net here,
  • Get used to the site and click the advertisments for cash,
  • Deposit your cash to upgrade to level 1,
  • Promote, promote, promote and cash in on this amazing opportunity!
If you are good to go but simply don't have the Alertpay cash then check out the bonus page where a few possible methods are listed for your viewing and earning pleasure!






Bookmark and Share