Mar 29, 2009

FAQs

How do I pay to join the site and receive my money?
Simple, you need an online payment processor. I recommend using Alertpay though alternatives are PayPal, Liberty Reserve or Webmoney.

What is the payout amount?
You can request payment as soon as you have earned a minimum of $1.00. That's all!

You said the program was RISK-FREE, is this true?
Definitely. As well as being a matrix site, 70cents.net also has a Pay-To-Click adverts system where you simply click on links, view an advertiser's website for about 30 seconds and you earn $0.002. This means you are guaranteed to earn back your initial deposit!

How much does it cost to join each level?
The cost is as follows:
Level 1 - $0.70
Level 2 - $0.70
Level 3 - $2.00
Level 4 - $4.00
Level 5 - $8.00
Level 6 - $16.00
Level 7 - $32.00
But remember, you only need to pay cash ONCE, upgrading to other levels can be covered by your balance in the site!

How quickly will
I be paid?
The website states that payments will be received within 24 hours of requesting!

Why haven't I signed up yet?
I don't know; I really don't!



Bookmark and Share