THE BONUS PAGE
[Please feel free to contact me: DUPTAM"at"gmail.com]
As mentioned in previous pages, all you really need to start on the road to success is one measly dollar in your Alertpay account.
Now it is of course possible to simply deposit money from your bank account straight into Alertpay, but if you would like to start with $0 and EARN that first dollar (and more besides if you're active enough) then I'd advise you trying the systems below:
Get paid to click on advertisments at Neobux. Instantly cash out at $2.00.
--------------------
Get paid for several tasks at DonkeyMails, reasonable cash can be earned relatively quickly with the PTP function (email for details if interested). Cash out at $1.01 for Alertpay.

--------------------
Get paid just to surf websites, low cash out amount and hundreds of sites to surf every single day.

--------------------
Another site that pays its members for several kinds of activity. One of the oldest and most trusted money makers on the web today.

--------------------
So there you have it, now there really is no excuse not to get involved in 70cents.net, so why not start right now? If you sign up as my referral I will help you as much as I possibly can, feel free to email me at any time on DUPTAM@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as quick as I can!

